Before you proceed to close down your company, you need to ensure that you meet the following criteria: –
• The Company has ceased business or ha snot commenced business since incorporation
• The Company has no outstanding liabilities or contingent liabilities (any government agency or third parties)
• The Company is not involved in any legal proceeding (in or outside Singapore)
• The Company is not subject to any ongoing or pending regulatory action or disciplinary proceedings
• All / majority of the director(s) authorises you to submit the application for striking off
We will be able to assist you with this process.