Work Pass Application Services

Foreign individuals who wish to work in Singapore must have a valid work pass (i.e. Employment Pass (“EP”), EntrePass, Personalised Employment Pass (“PEP”), S Pass, Work Permit (“WP”) or various other passes). 
Not sure which work pass you should apply for yourself or your foreign employee?
We can assist you. We are a licensed Employment Agency (EA License No: 21C0692) and we have experienced professionals who are familiar with the specific requirements and procedures for all work pass application matters.

Get in Touch

We will respond to you as soon as we can.


    Established in 2008, FINOVA is a one-stop corporate services firm where valued clients and associates find answers to the ever-evolving challenges in doing businesses in Singapore and elsewhere. Our team of experienced professionals are well equipped to provide sound technical guidance and solutions, practical and effective assistance to businesses across a wide range of industries. We understand that different industries present different sets of challenges, hence, our solutions are often customized to meet your needs and resolve the specific challenges you face.


    © 2021-2022 Copyright - Finova Singapore Pte Ltd |. Finova BPO Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved

    Follow Us